Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Mail Run!!!

Friend, Judy Lyman, contracts with the postal service to do the mail run to several remote areas in San Jan, Garfield and Kane County.  Today, I went on the mail run with her.  After six hours and 291 miles and lots and lots of talking and laughter, I returned home.  It was a delightful trip!!!  Thanks Judy!!!  (P.S.  I saw so much scenery.  I love this area.  San Juan County continues to grow on me!!!)

Mail Run 001

Judy at “Natural Bridges” mail drop

Mail Run 002

Mail Run 003

Stopping to look at White Canyon

Mail Run 004

Mail Run 005

Mail Run 006

Hite Ranger Station.  Just over the mountains in the backdrop is Moab!

Mail Run 007

The scenic view looking towards Hite.

Mail Run 008

Ticaboo, Utah Mail Drop, yes, the Napa Parts Store!

 

Mail Run 011

Bullfrog, Utah Post Office

No comments: