Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday Afternoon…

Mike and I worked outside today.  It was a BEAUTIFUL day!  We are not trying to accomplish everything in a day, but a little at a time.

This front corner has been renamed “Garden of Hope”.  Now, the tulips are blooming!

100_5008

I was given several perennial plants from a friend and I planted them today.  I have no idea how they will look, but I figured that I should get them planted and next year, I can rearrange!   You can’t tell the plants from the weeds, but one day, there will be grass growing up to the perennials!

100_5009

Mike, el natural…

100_5010

Mike, working on digging out the stump.  One of our several ‘day projects’.

100_5011 

Today was a beautiful spring day and Mike and I probably have a little sunburn as well.  We hope you had a wonderful spring day too!

No comments: