Friday, December 7, 2012

Item’s I’ve Sold on Etsy, etc.

A few more items that I have sold recently….

 

This quilt top, I sold to a friend in town.  

100_5024

 

100_5021

 

The last of my American Flags is now sold.   I am now finished making those flags.  I am so glad!  Sometimes, it is just nice to move on with my creativity!

DSCN2733

DSCN2734

An finally, a Poinsettia Table Runner.  I made two and sold both of them at the Tree-For-All last weekend.  I also sold two of the Kokopelli table runners last weekend too.  At the three craft shows I did this Christmas Season, I sold a total of 12 runners.  So, they do sell well!  Now, I just need to find the right fabric for future runners!  I don’t have a picture of them, but I will be making additional runners for next summer’s Farmers Market.

DSCN2723

That is it for now….

No comments: