Saturday, December 28, 2013

Sold!

While up in Salt Lake, I've been cleaning and packing up our home on Laurelhurst.  We are going to put it on the market in the spring.  I found this doll bed with a mattress and pillow that I was given as a child.  Instead of moving it to Blanding and storing it for another 50 years, I decided to sell it. 
 
I had visions of painting it white, making a new covers for the mattress and pillow and cute doll blanket, but that never happened.  (I'm sure it would have had I had any children!)
 
The mother who bought it said it reminded her of a wooden doll bed she had as a child and was absolutely thrilled to purchase it.  I am so glad that I listed it today on ksl.com.  I have to admit, I enjoy selling items that I don't use any more and someone else will enjoy.  As the left, the mother said, "This will be our family heirloom!"
 


 

No comments: