Sunday, October 19, 2014

This blog is basically becoming a record of my quilts.  It's okay with me.  At least I have a photo of them!

This first quilt I bought fabric for quite a while ago.  Afterwards, I realized that I didn't like red/white/blue quilts.  So, I never made it.  I had someone in town, whom I've sold quilt tops to in the past, ask if I had any for sale.  I didn't have one made, as I haven't sewn a lot this past year, but I knew immediately that this would be the quilt for her.  It was!  She loved it.  




This quilt is a Tumbler Quilt.  It was very easy to make, easier than I had expected!  I was inspired by Sebrina Brown, the 11 year old whom I have taught at quilt camp the past two years.  She made a tumbler quilt last May.  It turned out so cute that I decided that I would make one as well.  I had lots of fabrics around and thus created this quilt.  




No comments: