Thursday, January 29, 2009

Am I Boring???

Sometimes I wonder if my life is too boring... I don't seem to have anything to blog about. Then, I get posts such as these...

http://navylangs.blogspot.com/2009/01/so.html

OR

http://thegreatscotts2.blogspot.com/2009/01/when-tyson-is-not-on-call.html

and wonder if I should be living by the ocean! I love the BEACH!

It doesn't seem right to blog about Relief Society, which seems to consume my life some days. I mean, is figuring out visiting teaching assignments for the 27th month in a row anything to blog about? (Yes, we have a lot of turnover, plus I just completed VT interviews early this month.)

Or, writing about the latest funeral in our ward which Pres. Monsen and Elder Holland were in attendance and spoke (talk about a nervous Bishop, but he did great conducting!) I mean, these things are not that exciting - plus I didn't want to brag about being feet away from the prophet!!!

Even having to drive to Ogden 2-3 times a month to visit rental properties. If only people were honest and honored their legal contracts. I wouldn't have to drive up there so much!

Or, maybe it is just the January weather... I'm not too fond of winter and cold - but I do love it when it snows!

Who knows, but just know life is just moving on, the "same-old, same-old".

4 comments:

Navylangs said...

I know it looks exotic - but life is pretty daily here too.

Mandy said...

Their posts do look amazing. I love the beach too. I am not a huge fan of winter and esp winter where it is overcast most of the time. I do like the snow when we can play in it together.
Anyway, that is awesome that Pres Monson was at that funeral! And good job with VT and RS. You are needed!
Anyway, you are totally not boring. You and Mike do a lot of fun things!

Katie said...

Who died? It makes me giggle- someone died in the ward the first 3 weeks we lived there. It made us start to wonder. . .

Sabby said...

You are exciting no worries! You are a great RSP, keep up the good work! Oh and who passed away?