Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Biking 101

Mike and I made a decision a couple of months ago. We are going to purchase bikes for both of us.

Here is the bike I'm going to receive as a Christmas Present...

http://www.target.com/Ladies%E2%80%99-Schwinn-26-Roxie-Cruiser/dp/B000KZ4MUY/ref=sc_qi_detaillink?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_r=1PDKZHYVZ190PQ6F4EC5&pf_rd_p=436115101&pf_rd_i=B000KZ4MUY&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_m=A1VC38T7YXB528&pf_rd_t=5101



Yes, it is pink and I don't really like pink, but for some reason, I WANT this pink bike! I am also going to buy a basket.


Here's Mike's bike...



Yes, Mike wants to restore the bike he had as a child...

An original Schwinn Cruiser.
A one speed with breaks that stop when you push the peddles backwards.


The big question is whether or not he can obtain 28" tires.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

What a great idea. I have always liked the idea of biking with Steve. What a great hobby to do together. Also that is cool that Mike is restoring his old bike. You two are fun! Ps And I like the Pink.