Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm Singing Again!

I just went to my first Messiah practice this morning at 8:00am. I am so excited! Julie, a friend from high school, invited me to sing in their community choir and I accepted. For a few months I've been thinking I would like to begin taking time in my life to sing. I almost joined a community choir a couple of months ago, but then Mike wisely counseled, "Sidney, you seem to have too many irons in the fire." He was right!

Yes, I copied the photo from Amazon.com



But this short-lived experience will be perfect. Nine practices and one performance to which you are all invited.

Sunday Evening, December 13th
7:00pm
Hillcrest High School Auditorium (my alma mater!)
7350 So. 900 E.
Midvale, Utah

1 comment:

go boo boo said...

yea! you do have a beautiful voice. I hope to make it to the performance.