Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010, etc.

The Family...

Doug, Caroline & Mike

Before dinner table...

Mike insisted I take this photo...
Fudge Season arrived early. I wanted to make sure I had all my christmas gifts ready to give my parents when they came down to Blanding for Thanksgiving. The weather postponed their trip. Bummer. But, thanks to Scot and Julene and Kevin and Jeff, the gifts will be delivered!
Ingredients in the Pot
Boiling...

Completed batches of fudge - I made 10 batches last Friday
Messiah...
I am singing in the community Messiah this year and decided to audition for a solo. I was selected. I'm shocked. I've never soloed before and never thought I could sing a piece from the Messiah. Now, I'm in practice mode!!! Come and join us on December 12th & 17th.

1 comment:

Marci said...

The fudge looks so yummy! Congratulations on the solo! What part is it? I wish we were doing the Messiah here, I would love to sing it!