Monday, August 15, 2011

Alexis & Mona – The Final Chapter

Tuesday, I took Alexis & Mona touring.  I think this was their least favorite part of the trip…

We went down to the swinging bridge along the San Juan River to find petroglyphs.  But, I was wrong.  There were none…

lexi3 081

We headed over to the Bluff Fort.  They really didn’t get too excited about this either.  I made them pose for this picture!

lexi3 082

We then drove down to Sand Island to see the petroglyphs on the walls.  Again, they were more excited about posing for these pictures rather than looking at the actual petroglyphs!

lexi3 083 lexi3 084 lexi3 085

That afternoon, they went swimming again and Sidney had a nap!

Alexis and Mona were so excited about Monday’s fishing adventure, they wanted to go again Tuesday evening.

They braided their hair in ‘fish tails’!

lexi3 002

We decided to go to Recapture Reservoir…

lexi3 004 lexi3 005 lexi3 006

But, we didn’t have any luck, so went went back to the 4th Reservoir where they again found success!

 lexi3 012

 lexi3 080

Mike and I enjoyed their visit and I confess, when I met my brother Bryan in Green River, Utah to transfer the girls to him, I was a little sad.  Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments: