Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Today’s Outing…

I went to Monticello today to attend the temple.  As I passed the Blanding Cemetery, I decided to slow down and see if the headstone had been installed.  It had!  So, off we went to see the headstone…

 

cemetary 001

Caroline enjoys putting flowers on graves and she just happened to have these red/white/blue carnations, which she placed in the vase.  Perfect for Doug’s grave as he’s a veteran of WWII.

cemetary 003 cemetary 004 cemetary 005 cemetary 006

cemetary 008 cemetary 010 cemetary 012

2 comments:

Marci said...

Thank you so much for posting these pictures!

Sidney said...

Marci, I am so glad you enjoyed the pictures. One of the reasons I post these is to the family, not here in Blanding can see what's going on with Granny! We're taking her to California on Sept 21st to see Suzanne. She's looking forward to the trip!