Friday, November 18, 2011

What Was I Thinking???

I’ve been telling Mike for the past month that we are done with projects for this year.  Then, Mike decides to paint the bathroom.  Well, I did it again, I decided to have our carpets cleaned in the front room…  Why???  It was another project…

100_4660

Our empty living room, minus the two chairs we were having cleaned.

 

100_4661

Our kitchen, now a storage area…

 

100_4662

Caroline, always the good sport, was relegated to the back porch yesterday.  We had two small space heaters running and I must say, the back porch was mighty warm yesterday afternoon!

I am sure that I will be grateful for clean carpets once we have the living room put back together today, but honestly, I’m dreading moving the furniture back in the room.  I am just sick of projects!

No comments: