Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Quilt Tops

I’ve sold a couple of quilt tops lately.  Even though I am not keeping these, I still like to take pictures and keep a record of items I have made.

 

The first top I named “Oregon Coast”.  It reminded me of the colors of the coast when we visited last summer.  This quilt measures 74 x 90.

Oregon Coast Quilt 007

Oregon Coast Quilt 001

Oregon Coast Quilt 005 Oregon Coast Quilt 006

 

The second quilt I titled “Goin’ Camping, II”  I had scraps left over from a previous quilt of the same name and pieced together this brick looking quilt. It goes together so quickly that it is worth the time and effort I take to make and sell it.  It measured 62 x 84.

going camping too 001 going camping too 002 going camping too 003 going camping too 004

I still enjoy selling items on Etsy, although I haven’t been a diligent in recent months.  Maybe things will change after Christmas. 

No comments: