Monday, December 19, 2011

Quilt Tops

Recently I made a couple of quilt top, 51 x 72.  They would be more for the bottom of a child’s bed.  Anyway, I sold both of them on Etsy.  I have to tell you, I think they turned out darling. 

At a glance, they probably both look the same, but this first one has a dark/light color scheme.  Example:  Hot Pink and then a softer hot pink, Bright Lime green, then a softer lime green.  Of the two quilt tops, this one is my favorite, but both are darling and I’ll probably make another with the remainder of my leftover scraps.  Yes, these two quilts were made with my scraps!!!

100_4709

100_4710

The second quilt top is below.  Can you see a difference between the two quilts?

100_4705 100_4706 100_4707 100_4708

The pattern is a variation of one that I found on line.  I quite like the look of this quilt.  I’m trying to decide if I want to make one for me to keep!!!

No comments: