Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Tomb of the Devils

Mike finished this novel and published it a couple of years ago. While it hasn't become a bestseller... yet, I am pleased to report that he sold another copy on May 12th. Sales have slowed WAY down, but at least someone, once in a while, desires to purchase the novel! Most importantly, I am EXTREMELY PROUD of Mike for finishing this novel and having it published. Now, we just need to get novel #2, Battles Long Ago, in written form from inside his brain!

P.S. The first time Mike and I went out, he told me that he'd written a novel. Frankly, I was unimpressed. But now, after reading 230,000 words of this novel, I am COMPLETELY impressed! Just writing a 20 page paper was enough for me!!!


Oh, by the way, if you want to read Mike's novel, go to your local library and request that the library purchase a copy of the book. (They have forms to fill out and it's quite easy!) This way, you don't need to purchase it, but the library will do so, and then you can check it out! I've done it before and it works great!!! I love the library system! We definitely get our tax dollars worth!

No comments: