Sunday, August 17, 2008

Blogging Blahs...

I think I've been going through the Blogging Blahs... Does this mean Mike and I lead a boring life? I hope not! I think it hasn't been too exciting lately. The good news, I'm finally off 'vacation' from Relief Society. Today, I started getting back into the swing of things and realized we had about 15 sisters that we need to visit. At least 10 have moved in in the last three weeks... As of today, the RS Presidency is officially rededicating ourselves to our callings.

I've been reading a lot of books lately... Check out goodreads for info!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Lately, I have been thinking how much we need each other..and that as Sisters in Zion we can help each other. Good work on your re-dedication. There are sisters out there that would love to feel of your love and sweet presence.