Monday, September 8, 2008

I Can't Stop Laughing...

Do you remember the Old Testament story of Abraham wife's Sarah? When she found out she was going to have a child at 90+ years of age, she LAUGHED! Well, that's the way I feel today...

NO, I AM NOT WITH CHILD...

Yesterday at the end of our Sacrament meeting, Presidency McConkie arose and said that the Dilworth building - the one we are currently meeting in, and have been doing so for the past 9 months - is going to be torn down and a new Stake Center is going to be built. What does that mean for the Foothill 3rd Ward... WE ARE MOVING... AGAIN!!!

I just can't stop laughing...

The year 2008 has been so interesting regarding my present calling. Three bishops, three buildings, two moves, what more do I have to look forward to?

This latest move just cracks me up! I just keep laughing about it. The good thing about this move is that our ward is EXPERIENCED! Plus, we have already gone through all of our JUNK and have very little to move. YEA! The good news too is that I don't feel like I'm moving a building. I don't think the 3rd ward has much of an ownership with this building so it will be a lot easier emotionally.

Where is our new home??? The Roosevelt Building...

1 comment:

go boo boo said...

When you put it that way, we have been through a lot. At the EQ BBQ last week we were joking that the church hq was really trying to tell us something, like maybe try out those other nice churches on Foothill Blvd. or the Cosgriff Parish on 2300 E.? Good thing for humor. What do you think will be next???