Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Latest Creation...

I LOVED Pres. Uchdorf's comments about Creativity at the Relief Society General Meeting in September. My latest creative outlet is making headbands. They are so cute and simple and I'm sure a few will be made for my nieces, if they ever read this blog! Once again, I think I will try selling them on Etsy. You never know what will happen! With all of the quilt scraps I have hanging around, there should be quite a few options. I'll be uploading photos for several days...

A few samples....






2 comments:

go boo boo said...

Very, very cute!

Navylangs said...

Yes - we read.
No - we never leave comments (and I Hate that habit!)
We tried our hand at creativity also - a windchime made of shells from the beach.
Your crafts make it look like sewing is easy!