Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Give me FIVE!

Our niece Cori had responded to a husband tag and even though I wasn't tagged - do you really need to be tagged to participate - I decided Mike needed a little blog exposure!

5 things Mike loves
  • Me, of course!
  • Hamburgers
  • Writing
  • Soft Drinks
  • Nostalgia
5 things on Mike's to-do list
  • Finish writing his next novel
  • Repair our loveseat that has broken
  • Repair the planter box that he made for me a couple of years ago
  • Make a quilt rack to display my quilts on
  • Clean the tub - Yes, Mike cleans our tub, YEA!!!
5 things you may not know about Mike
  • Mike is a published author - The Tomb of the Devils
  • He has a Masters Degree from the University of Big Egos
  • He has a large vocabulary and is brilliant, but because he quiet and reserved, you don't necessarily know this about him
  • He likes to wash his own clothes - I guess he lived alone for too many years!
  • Mike has a Spanish accent! (When he served his mission to Argentina, he served out in the boondocks for most of his mission and when he came back to Buenos Aires the last three months, the people he met could tell he learned his Spanish in the back country because of his 'accent'! Is that hilarious or what
5 places Mike has lived
  • Maryland
  • New Jersey
  • California
  • Utah
  • Argentina (Served a Mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints)
5 quirky things about Mike

I have to confess... There isn't anything quirky about Mike. When I married him, I decided to look for only the good and so I don't look for the bad or 'quirky'. Thus, Mike's perfect in this area. (I guess I'm quirky because I don't see any of his quirks. Does that count!)

I have a GREAT husband!

2 comments:

Cori Carpenter said...

This is great! That's cool that Uncle Mike is writing another book! Funny, I have Eli clean our tub to!... Wow, I didn't relized how much I didn't know about him! Great post!

lcdiaz said...

This tag was so fun huh! That was so fun to read! I'm glad you did it!