Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Favorite Childhood Books

A friend shared on her blog her favorite childhood book. I thought it would be fun to find out what other people's favorite childhood books have been, so please start posting...


My two childhood favorites are...

Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree - My mom has told me that I loved to have her read this book to me over and over and over again. I don't recall these multiple readings, BUT I do remember this fun book and how the top of the Christmas Tree was too tall and kept being chopped off, discarded, and then someone would find it, and the scenario repeat itself over and over. Everyone (animals too) ended up with a Christmas tree!




My other favorite book was Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel. I remember being so fascinated that this steam shovel was STUCK in a basement and then someone came up with a great way to utilize the steam shovel.



No comments: