Tuesday, November 4, 2008

7 Random Things about Me

Tagged by my sister-in-law Chantelle (aka NavyLangs), here are seven random things about me.

1. I like to BUG Mike in bed. Who knows why, but I think it is genetic. He's a good sport about it, for which I am appreciative.

2. In just a few months, I will begin celebrating my JUBILEE YEAR. What's a jubilee year? Well, it's the 50th year of your life and thus, according to the Bible, there should be a year long celebration. I plan on beginning the year long celebration the day I turn 49, i.e., the 50th year of my life! (I also think I am concerned that no one will remember and celebrate my 50th birthday so I'd just better take care of it myself.)

3. When I am happy, I sing - especially in the shower - because of the great acoustics! (When I taught early morning seminary in Texas, I would come to work singing and I'd sing on the way to my desk. When I left my job at Apple Computer, my manager told me that my singing was something that she would miss!)

4. I feel like I have had a great life with great experiences. So often I will say, "That was the best experience of my life", but then quickly think, well, I've had so many. Life really is great!

5. I like my in-laws... so many times I hear of people who don't. Heck, if I liked their son enough to accept his marriage proposal, isn't the rest of the family part of the package too? I think so!!!

6. Mike didn't officially ask me to marry him until 13 days before our wedding. Yes, I had a ring 2 1/2 months before the wedding but no official proposal! But, at least he did ASK!

7. This was my first 'tag' and I was honored to be 'tagged'. Thanks Chantelle!

I'm not really sure who to tag because I'm not really sure who reads our blog. So, if you read this blog, I am tagging YOU!!!

1 comment:

lcdiaz said...

That was so fun to read! It's nice to hear more about you! What an awesome post! :)