Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Kitchen is FINISHED!

Today, at 10:50am, Mike and I finished painting the kitchen! We are both rejoicing that this big project is completed. We probably spent 30 hours total working on it. What do you think???


Completion Pictures...






Mid-way Picture...

I think Mike's face describes how we both felt at that point!


The Beginning...





We have ordered two new windows for the kitchen. The windows will be installd on the 29th. When we return in June, I will then paint the framing around the window. Otherwise, our paint job is complete. Hip-hip-horray!!!

P.S. I just realized I could download pictures from our camera onto Suzanne's computer. No need to wait until we return to Salt Lake.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Looks good!

lcdiaz said...

I love the green. It looks so good! You guys did a great paint job :)