Thursday, June 3, 2010

We are now in Blanding!

Well, we officially moved to Blanding on Monday, May 31st. I couldn't believe the cars on the road heading back to Salt Lake. I was so glad we were driving in the opposite direction!


Our fully loaded car. We even ended up leaving a few things that we'll pick up on August when we head to Oregon for vacation (date change). We are so glad Scot & Julene took a couple of loads down for us. Otherwise, I'm not sure what we would have done!


As promised, the view from our front porch.
Blanding City Swimming Pool.
I have already bought a pass.
Swimming each day is the number one item on my priority list.
We've only been here three days, but I have a lot of projects on the burner...
Kitchen Projects: fabric is ordered for the valances, the linolium is on order, new placemats are on the table, cabinets still need a little organization, but progress is being made.
Bedroom Projects: install a ceiling fan, new carpet is ordered, we are unpacked as much as possible given that the back porch isn't ready for us at all!
Back Porch: painting to happen next week - I hope! then I can move boxes into the closets, the sewing machine and computer in the room and even make room for a little couch so we can sit on it and watch tv. We'll see how all this turns out. I'm looking forward to having the project completed and a little r & r time!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I didn't say goodbye! I saw you at church, but I was preoccupied with my parents. I hope you have fun, I would love to be able to go swimming every day. Lucky!

go boo boo said...

Miss you tons already! XOXO