Friday, June 25, 2010

This week in Blanding...

Mike and I have been here almost four weeks. During that four weeks, we've had project after project. We pretty much finished up the major projects this week. So, now, we'll just enjoy the family reunion next week, family in town, and the 4th of July celebration!


FREE LUMBER - Does anyone want it?



Took a load to the dump.
(Scot and Julene took the first load over. Thanks!!!)


Yes, we have weeds, but in the middle of the weeds is CORN!



Watering the garden. It is comin' along!



Mike took down the back porch door and sanded it and then repainted it.
It looks 100% better. So much of the paint was flaking off, etc.
In a sense, we have a new door!
This morning I went to the Monticello Temple to perform initiatories on a ward assignment. I just love these small temples! Next Friday Morning, we will be there for the Lyman Family Reunion. All 70+ of us. Granny and Grandpa Lyman will be so pleased to have so many of their family in the temple.
This evening Mike and I road our bikes for the first time. I made sure Mike and I went on a relatively flat route!
P.S. Annette Knight: I just want you to know that Blanding is not FLAT. There are a lot of hills! What was I thinking???

2 comments:

Mandy said...

wow! You have been busy! Good job!

Sabby said...

Wow congrats on the county living, how fun to have a new place to decorate and make your own!