Monday, March 1, 2010

Finally...

Mike and I went biking today on our 'new' bikes! We even wore helmets, although both of us would rather not, but Annette Knight 'convinced' me that it would be better than running into a deer without one. (Yes, this is what Annette said. You need to know that Annette is an avid rider!)


Mike with his refurbished bike.
He worked quite hard on getting it ready to ride.
My bike looks smaller with me on it but when we were riding around, a woman said to me, "I like your bike!" I responded, "Thanks, it is my first time riding it!" I knew this PINK bike was a winner! (I still need to purchase my basket...)
We rode at Sugarhouse park on the flat areas around the pond. Finally, we decided to ride all the way around the park. We did. It was a lot of work because neither of us could cycle up the hills, but it was worth it. We'll just continue to build up those thigh muscles! We had fun riding our bikes and look forward to more rides in the future.
(Okay, I can't believe I have two posts on the same day. We don't usually have this much excitement in our lives!)

No comments: