Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Our Valentine Date

 100_4907

A couple of weeks before Valentine’s Day, I saw a flyer at the grocery store.  The theater group in town, Edge of the Seaters, was offering a dinner theater for Valentine’s.  I thought it would be fun to attend.

 

I was surprised at how easy it was to talk Mike into going.  We made our reservations and went to the Blanding Arts Center on Monday night, the 13th.  (It’s a good thing because I woke up sick again on the 14th and stayed in bed all day!)

 

Mike had Cornish Game Hen w/rice and I had Pot Roast w/baked potato.  We had a dinner salad, roll, a cream puff dessert and candy on the table to snack on!

 

The play was a one act play and it was delightful!  We arrived at 6:30pm and were home by 8:00pm.  We had a evening.

 

Surprisingly, there were several places in town offering Valentine dinners, etc.  I think we chose the best one!

No comments: