Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Quilt Tops I've Made and Sold

I just like to keep a record of the quilt tops that I make to sell. 
Here are a few that are listed on Etsy, have sold, or will be listed shortly.


Probably my least favorite quilt top.  It has been listed a couple of times, but hasn't sold.  I think it is because it wouldn't even fit on a twin size bed.  It is more of a large lap size quilt top. 
Someday I will have it out of my inventory!


I call this quilt top Aimee's Garden.  The light pastels are darling.  It is a fund quilt top!


A brown orchid Irish Chain.  I loved the floral fabric and have just been
waiting to find the right pattern.  The Irish Chain worked!


This pink and green Irish Chain is darling.  I love the way it turned out.  Sometimes, pictures don't do the quilt justice.  This is one of those times.


Pink & Yellow Quilt.  This turned out beautiful and I love the fabric line. 
I'm making a second quilt that I will list on Etsy as well.

No comments: