Thursday, December 18, 2008

FUDGE...

This morning I planned on running a few errands, but the snow started to fall. Instead, I've been making FUDGE! The Christmas tradition continues...


Grandma Lang

My Grandma Lang (Esther Olive Rindlisbacher Lang) would make fudge for all of her family each Christmas. She made it in a 8x8 pan and give us the entire block of fudge, wrapped in tinfoil with a bow. After she died in 1995, I decided to continue the fudge tradition - minus the aluminum foil - but the bow still remains! I enjoy making fudge for family each year and I have now extended it out to friends and neighbors as well. When I married and joined the Christensen clan, the fudge tradition came along as part of the 'package'.


Cooling Off...

The Final Product...




1 comment:

Mandy said...

That looks awesome. I love fudge! Merry Christmas!