Friday, July 30, 2010

We Have...

A sprinkling system that has been repaired so the front curb is now watered!


Cherry Tomatoes turning red!

A weedless backyard thanks to Mike and our nephew Kevin!

Grass that is GROWING!!!

Butterflies!!! There are so many butterflies here in Blanding. I don't think I hardly saw any when living in Salt Lake.



Skunks... Well, I haven't actually seen one, but I have smelled them. A week or so ago, I was awakened by a pungent skunk smell. I honestly thought the skunk was right outside our window. It took a while for the smell to leave. Otherwise, the other times I smell the smell, but it dissipates quickly. (Someone in town caught 27 skunks in their skunk trap in 2009.) Can you believe that?


Dragonflies... Again, I hadn't seen many in Salt Lake but in the evening when the sun is setting, they are all over! It makes me wish we had those bugs that 'light up' when they move their wings. They were fun to watch in Austin, Texas. What ARE they called???

Three days until we leave for this... http://mikesidney.blogspot.com/2010/02/jubilee-year.html

No comments: