Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's Fall...

Monday...

I mowed our lawn on the east side of the house. (This was its first mow!) If you look closely at this picture, you can see the lawn mower tire prints!



Thursday...

Caroline and I drove over to Monticello to attend the temple. This was Caroline's first trip back since being endowed in July. Thursday evening, Mike and I went on our first 'date' that lasted more the 30 minutes since arriving. We went back to the temple and did a sealing session. We had about 25 family names that were sealed. (Thanks Scot for coming over and sitting with your parents!)

Friday...
The tomatoes are finally on in our garden. I think we are all getting tired of eating them so I decided to bottle some. I ended up with two quarts and four pints. Oh, how I wish I would have brought down more quart bottles from SLC on my last trip up there!


Friday Evening...

I went to Cortez with several women from Blanding. We attended the Taste of Home Cooking School. It was fun and there were some delicious meals cooked. I even won a prize, but sadly, it wasn't one of the meals. I guess I'll have to just make them...

No comments: