Saturday, December 12, 2009

Food Storage Challenge - Day 21-24

Wow, these days are going by quickly! We are back from Blanding the challenge has renewed itself.

Thursday's Menu
Turkey & Broccoli Casserole
Corn (I was craving corn!)
Oranges
Friday's Menu
Chili
Leftover Turkey & Broccoli Casserole
Orange Julius
Saturday's Menu
Ward Party... No need to cook!
Cookies from the Cookie exchange
(I admit, this isn't a healthy item.)
Sunday's Menu
Hamburgers (I had to by buns)
Shrimp Pasta Salad
Oranges & Bananas

I may just keep this up during the holidays. I can't believe how much food we still have. It is nice to know my efforts of purchasing items for our food storage have not been in vain. I guess we need to plan a garden next year to have the fresh vegetables when the next challenge occurs.

No comments: