Friday, December 25, 2009

Images of Christmas

Christmas Eve...

Mike and I invited my parents to our home for dinner, our annual 'Christmas Concert' (singing of Christmas carols) and then opened our gifts. We had a wonderful evening and felt of the spirit of our Savior as we sung hymns of praise unto him. (We had some 'fun' songs as well!)


Steve 'scored' with Jazz Tickets



Mom, opening her gift from Dave, Chan, Garrett & Madison


Mike with his Christmas Stash...
Christmas Day...

We spent Christmas afternoon over at my parents. We had a delicious dinner and sat around a talked, then grew quiet as the need for sleep overtook most of the family! It was fun to be with my family and I enjoyed visiting with them. While Dave's family is in Hawaii this year, I am very glad that they were hear at Thanksgiving and we had time with them. It has been a good holiday season!

Steve, Alishea, and Bryan


Ryan and Jannica


Lori and Roger


Phayvanh



The best looking man around!
Grandpa and Dylan.
I had to do a double take when Dylan walked in.
He and cousin Garrett sport the same hairstyle... long, curly, and a little bushy!
Gotta love the two cousins!!!
Garrett, in November 2009


Dylan and Phayvanh




Bryan (I think someone else was taking pictures for a while!)


Alishea


Alexis - Gotta love the hat!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Looks like you had a happy Christmas. Thanks again for calling yesterday. I always enjoy talking to you.