Friday, December 18, 2009

Just Stuff



Myself and Julie Sorenson
Just prior to our Messiah performance last Sunday evening.

(I confess, it was odd to be back into the choir room that served as our 'life' during our senior year of high school. Next year, I don't think it will feel so odd!)


Scrap quilt that I made for my brother, Steve, for Christmas this year. I'm posting it early because I'm 99% sure he doesn't read the blog. Until this picture, I truly thought it looked scrappy, with no design, but now, I see that there is a little 'design' to the quilt.


Hopefully, this quilt will warm Steve up! Steve has been living with Mike and I for the past eight months. He thinks our home is cold. (Everyone seems to think that!) But Mike and I both like a cooler home, especially at night when the furnace is turned off! (Steve & I have negotiated a peaceful temperature!)