Sunday, June 29, 2008

7 Days and Counting...

One week from today, Mike and I leave for our vacation! I am finally getting excited about it. My first beach vacation in years. The last time I remember a true beach vacation was in the mid-90's when I went to the Bahama's with friends. It's been a LONG TIME COMING!!!


We leave next Sunday for Blanding to spend a few days with Mike's family and then it's on to Puerto Penasco, Mexico for a few days at the beach! There is nothing better than being on a beach, taking in the sun, and reading a good book. Yea!!!

Doesn't the beach look WONDERFUL!!!

3 comments:

lcdiaz said...

oh im so Jealous!! That looks awesome! Have fun

go boo boo said...

That looks fantastic! I meant to ask you today where you were headed...so excited for you.

I'm trying your bread recipe tomorrow, wish me luck!

Mandy said...

I am so excited for you. The beach is my favorite vacation spot!