Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I am Always Surprised...

I am always surprised when I receive an email from Etsy notifying me that I have sold another item. It is so random. Yesterday, I received another notification. I was so excited! I never know when another sale will occur, but I'm always grateful when an item sells!

Etsy is an internet site that allows people who make handcrafted items to sell their wares. I've been doing this a couple of years. I've been making tablerunners and wall hangings. I've included a few pictures...

The Watermelon Runner is my favorite!


Lime Wedge

Lemon Wedge


Carrot (This one is VERY cute too!)


Candy Corn - for Halloween!

American Flag (Wall Hanging)



Etsy Site Link: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11255434

1 comment:

go boo boo said...

I had no idea you had an etsy site! See - you are a pro!