Friday, June 6, 2008

Vicki's Bistro!

The other day our neighbor, Vicki Allen, called and invited Mike and I to dinner to celebrate my birthday (which was today) and Mike's too (last week). This evening we walked the 10 steps to her door and when we entered, I was so surprised! Vicki had created this little romantic dinner for Mike and I. She didn't even set a place for herself. (But, we did invite her to sit with us as we ate!) She served us each course. We had salad, spaghetti and garlic bread, and her famous carrot cake for dessert! This evening was so great. She did for me what everyone needs on their birthday, she made me feel special. Thanks Vicki for a great evening!



Our hostess and chef, Vicki Allen!

Celebrated Guests, Mike & Sidney Christensen



Our cuisine & table setting! (How do you make all the pictures line up?)



I forgot to take a picture of the delicious carrot cake that Vicki made. So, here's Mike's piece with a candle!

1 comment:

lcdiaz said...

Happy birthday!! That dinner looked so good. im glad that you and uncle mike enjoyed such a great dinner for your birthdays. what an awesome friend:)