Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our Trip To The Hogle Zoo ( written by Lexi! )

Today we went to Utah's Hogle Zoo. We walked all over and we saw almost all of the animals The Ghost of the Bayou. It is one of 10 of a rare white alligators in the world. After that we saw a Cougar (Go BYU!),Then we saw some Black Bears fighting(or as Sidney would say'They were just playing' ). At 11:00 A.M. we went to see the bird show and on of the birds hit me right on my head. At the zoo there is a new Carousel. I rode on the Leoperd and Vicki was right next to me. At the end of our day at the zoo we rode the Zoo Train. We saw all of the animals of the zoo that were in hiding. Evan though we go on the train everytime we go to the zoo, it's all way interesting to see what you can only see by train. Besides it's tradition!!!( I would also like to add that Vicki got a 50 cent discount for riding the carousel and buying the combo!! )
Look... it's a tiger!

They can pick a fight!

Vicki & Lexi on the Carousel!


My favorite aunt and Vicki on the train!


Ahhh TrAiNwReCk

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I love that picture of the giraffe!

go boo boo said...

I'm super impressed by all of the pictures. I can't believe the activity you got out of them!