Saturday, November 21, 2009

Food Storage Challenge - Day 10

For the record... we are also eating our breakfast and lunch from our food storage as well. But, I don't post what we have for these meals because we usually fend for ourselves. I have items like cold cereal, oatmal, etc., in our food storage. (I loved Kellogg's promo a few months ago when I bought cereal for almost nothing (25 to 50 cents each) and then ended up with a $10.00 rebate!)

My latest fun rebate is with Nabisco. All of their crackers are on sale this week and what better time to stock up and then receive a $10.00 rebate in the mail as well. (Click the coupon link and you'll see the rebate info, too.) I really enjoy having the food companies contribute to our food budget via great deals and rebates!


Menu
Baked Potato Soup
Smoothies
Banana Bread

No comments: