Saturday, November 14, 2009

Food Storage Challenge - Day 3


I know, I know, most of you probably don't care about how I am using my food storage. But, I have determined that having to post each day is actually an incentive for me to keep up with this challenge. Plus, I have a record of what we eat each day. I have also realized that if I am going to post a menu, that it should have the appearance of being balanced and colorful! Sometimes that is a challenge for me...



Tonight's Menu
Homemade Refried Beans
Spanish Rice
Green Chili Salsa
Tortilla Chips
Green Peas
Grape Juice
The green chili salsa was available the last time I went to the cannery and so I shared a case with friend Annette. Since the cannery had no red salsa, which is the best, I decided the green would be the next best thing. I'll let you know what I think.

1 comment:

go boo boo said...

I can't wait to hear! We haven't cracked into ours yet.