Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Latest Quilt...

I'm pretty sure that my friend Mari doesn't read my blog, so I'm posting my latest quilt, which is to be her Christmas present, up on the blog early. Last Christmas I realized that I should have made Mari a quilt and shortly have the holiday season ended, I pieced together this quilt. I recently completed the machine quilting and binding.


I named this quilt Serenity. The quilt measures 87" x 60"
(I don't think this photo does the quilt justice)






This quilt pattern is one of my favorites. This is the third quilt I've made from this pattern and I think I'll be making another one shortly.

I'm actually quite excited about Christmas this year. I have bought some fun gifts at some very good deals. I have many of my gifts purchased and they just need to be wrapped. I'm seriously thinking about bringing out the wrapping paper SOON to wrap and then leave the gifts outs for the entire month of December. I guess the good news is that I buy all of my own gifts, except for one (it is easier on Mike!), so the anticipation of what is inside the package doesn't get to me, because I already know!

No comments: