Sunday, November 29, 2009

Food Storage Challenge - Day 15

With the Thanksgiving Holiday, I decided not to include Thanksgiving and the last couple of days of leftovers in this food storage challenge. (Aren't turkey sandwiches the best!) Today, we are now back to eating from our food storage. Day 15 report...

Menu

Tuna Sandwiches
Cream of Mushroom Soup

(For Mike, he loves it. Doesn't sound too good to me, though!)
Mashed Potatoes
(Final leftovers)
Apples



And, a photo... A friend, Deeann, told me that she'll put all her dry ingredients into containers and create several containers of the same meal. Then, when she cooks, all they needs to do is dump in the dry ingredients, and add any liquid ingredients. It has made cooking so much simpler for me. I've done this for my spaghetti sauce, pumpkin soup (stored in freezer), spanish rice, and many other. Anything I can do to simplify cooking is a bonus for me!

No comments: