Monday, July 21, 2008

Flip Flops?

When I married Mike, I had no idea how important his flip flops were to him, but I quickly found out. He doesn't like to walk around in bare feet or even in stocking feet. It is either shoes or flip flops.
Shortly after we married, I asked him one evening to get up and shut the window. Mike arose, put on his flip flops and walked three steps - yes three steps - to close the window. Needless to say, I busted up laughing. That's when I knew that flip flops were serious business! But, the upside to this is I always know where Mike's at when he's wearing them. Flip flops really 'flip flop'!
Last evening, Mike 'lost' his flip flops. He was hunting all over the house before he asked me if I had seen them...


Where are my flip flops?

Look where they were found!




Flip flops!!!

1 comment: