Saturday, July 26, 2008

Labor of Love...

Maintaining my status as 'favorite aunt' is not always easy, but I diligently work at it. The past few days I have spent time with nieces Alexis and Madison (both 11) - although Madison can never be talked into sleeping over. We spent one day at Grandma and Grandpa Lang's where we swam, played games with Grandma & Grandpa and ate a great steak dinner. Friday we went swimming at Steiner and made tote bags. They even worked at learning a duet on the piano. (You know the one... Heart and Soul.)


My two nieces are learning to sew very well. I was so surprised that Madison sewed straight seams this time. Last October, well, let's just say they were not very straight!

There really are four hands at this piano!










Madison with her tote!











Cute Cousins - Alexis and Madison

Madi & Lexi at Steiner

Alexis with her new tote!

Last but not least, I have video of a couple of their jumps from the high dive. Both were too chicken to dive from the high dive (okay, I would be too!) but they did dive from the low dive!

2 comments:

Navylangs said...

Favorite Aunt status is secured . . .We love and appreciate all the hard work.

Samantha Wood said...

probably don't know me but I am Madi's friend that lived in Guam.

GREAT JOB MADI. HAVE FUN WITH ALEXIS!

Sam